Why We Like The ORTOVOX Mesola Jacket
By blurring the lines between soft and hard shell, the ORTOVOX Mesola Jacket enables us to move freely and confidently through the mountains. This jacket pairs a breathable softshell body with hard shell reinforcements in key areas to seal out wet snow, move with us as we climb, and breathe exceptionally through it all. The DERMIZAX membrane ensures complete waterproof and breathable coverage, while the adjustable hood keeps us covered from snow squalls on the ridge while we wait to drop in.
- Blended hard and soft shell designed for high-alpine adventure
- DERMIZAX NZ membrane offers waterproof and breathable coverage
- Hard shell shoulders prevent saturation and offer abrasion resistance
- Soft shell body breathes and stretches to promote effortless movement
- Adjustable hood seals out moisture while trapping heat
- Underarm vents further allow you to control your personal climate
- Wool fibers control moisture and eliminate odor to keep you fresh
- Ski and snowboard-specific pockets keep important items nearby
- Item #ORTL0I7
- [main] 79% nylon, 11% virgin wool, 10% elastane, [main 2] 100% nylon, [membrane] 100% polyurethane (Toray Dermizax NX), [inner] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- 2-in-1 adjustable storm hood with peak
- 2 zippered chest
- underarm ventilation with 2-way zippers
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help