Select a Size
Select a Color
Fleece Light Hooded Jacket
You've had this multi-pitch on your tick-list for a while, and today you and your partner are finally going to climb in. Racked and ready to go in your climbing shoes and Ortovox Women's Fleece Light Hooded Jacket, you double check your knots and you make the first move onto the route. When the wind picks up, you can keep your cool as your jacket protects you from the bone-chilling gusts. With a sleek, next-to-skin fit, this fleece fits smoothly under your helmet and its durable fabric won't snag on rocks as you cruise through pitches. Merino construction manages nervous sweat and keeps you from overheating as you work on the send. And once you reach the next belay station, this jacket gives you the warmth and stretch you need while you belay up your partner to continue on your great rock climbing adventure.
- Stay warm at great heights with this fleece jacket
- Breathable stretchy material protects from elements as you move
- Sleek hood fits under helmet for extra warmth and protection
- Merino wool construction manages moisture and traps warmth
- Durable fabric won't snag on rocks or surfaces
- Item #ORT007Y
- 67% polyester, 26% merino wool, 7% elastane
- Fleece Weight
- yes, fitted
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered shoulder
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, backpacking, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
August 25, 2019
Great Lightweight Fleece!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 145 lbs
For skiing, climbing, or hiking, this fleece is the perfect thickness - not so think that you overheat, but thick enough to keep you warm when the temps begin to drop. The wool feels great on my skin, and it fits great over a baselayer and under the rest of my puffy and shell layers. I work as a full-time guide in Alaska, and it's my go-to layer - so much that I have two! And it's got a great cut/fit - I keep wearing it to the brewery after the day's adventures. I am a member of the Ortovox team and have been given this product to test and use.