Why We Like The ORTOVOX Col Becchei Softshell Jacket
The ORTOVOX Col Becchei Softshell Jacket keeps us cool and comfortable as we work up a sweat on the skin track. The MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT material blocks out wind while offering incredible breathability and temperature regulation. The WARP KNIT inserts provide extra protection for nasty weather, and the soft Merino wool lining ensures we stay comfortable during long tours.
- Light and breathable shell for demanding backcountry tours
- MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT fabric effectively regulates temperature
- WARP KNIT material protects from high winds and blowing snow
- Stretch construction allows for complete freedom of movement
- Two zippered underarm vents cool us down on the skin track
- Two front pockets strategically placed to access while wearing a backpack
- Storm hood allows us to wear our helmet over the top
- Regular fit is designed to work an outer or mid-layer
- Item #ORTL0GH
- [membrane/laminate] 100% polyurethane, [face fabric] 75% nylon, 18% merino wool, 7% elastane, [front insert] 79% nylon, 21% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester
- merino wool lining
- storm (close-fitting), helmet compatible
- 2 zippered side
- 2 underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- ski touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help