Usually, if a pair of pants are considered durable, they will be made with either a cotton blend or cotton canvas fabric. With the Women's Brenta pants, instead of using cotton to make its pants durable, which compromises the fabric's breathability and moisture managing properties, Ortovox used a Cordura, nylon, spandex blend to give them the durability, breathability, and moisture-managing properties you need for backpacking, hiking, or climbing. And if that wasn't enough the Brentas are also treated with a DWR finish to repel light drizzle and threw in an adjustable waistband and anatomic design to ensure comfortable and mobility when you're wearing them under a climbing harness or under a heavy backpack.
- Durable pants for hiking and climbing to greater heights
- Cordura construction offers abrasion-resistance and durability
- Merino wool inserts manage moisture and regulate temperature
- Plenty of pockets hold valuables on the go
- Anatomically shaped knees for added mobility
- Longer cut offers protection and coverage
- Item #ORT00A9