Why We Like The ORTOVOX Berrino Hooded Jacket
Made in Europe, the Ortovox Berrino Hooded Jacket pops as a softshell for ski touring and other high-output, winter pursuits. The lightweight, softshell fabric fights off wind and weather while its mix of nylon, merino wool, and spandex maximizes mobility and breathability to keep us comfortable when we're skinning, skiing, and adventuring in the alpine.
- Softshell jacket for alpine pursuits
- Best for ski touring
- Nylon provides scuff resistance and water resistance
- Merino wool next to skin for comfort and moisture management
- Spandex adds two-way stretch for athletic performance
- Pre-adjusted hood with elasticated edging
- Athletic fit
- Item #ORTL0GG
- 79% nylon, 11% merino wool, 10% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 1 zippered upper arm, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help