Why We Like The Ortovox 230 Competition Long-Sleeve Top
The Ortovox 230 Competition Long-Sleeve Top thrives as we reach higher elevations and trek deeper into the backcountry. The body-mapped merino wool provides warmth everywhere we need it, while the mesh structure ensures that we are able to dump heat as we work our way up the skin track. The quick-drying properties of Merino wool keep us feeling fresh, and the added durability of the nylon weave ensures we can enjoy reliable warmth and comfort for many tours to come.
- High-performance baselayer for pushing ourselves in the backcountry
- Body-mapped merino focuses warmth where we need it most
- Breathable mesh structure allows for maximum ventilation
- Seamless construction reduces chafing for optimal comfort
- Woven-in nylon increases durability and abrasion resistance
- Stretch fabric moves naturally with our body on steep climbs
- Thin Merino fibers are exceptionally soft against our skin
- Semi-fitted design is ideal for layering beneath our outer shells
- Item #ORTL0BZ
- 57% virgin wool, 41% nylon, 2% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- Responsibly Sourced
- Claimed Weight
- 7.7oz (218g)
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help