Why We Like The 185 Rock'N'Wool Long Pant
Whether we're setting out on the skin track or simply enjoying a hike in the freezing temps, we reach for the 185 Rock'N'Wool Long Pant as our trusty first layer. Unlike old-fashioned wool products, Ortovox's Tasmanian merino is ultra-soft and itch-free while maintaining wool's natural ability to manage odors and moisture. Its lightweight threads and next-to-skin fit are built to layer up, so we're cozy as can be with a shell and more keeping us safe from the cold.
- Versatile baselayer ideal for touring in the snow
- Ultra-soft threads deliver incredible first-layer comfort
- Merino wool naturally manages moisture and odor buildup
- Full-length design for maximum coverage from the cold
- Slim, athletic fit ideal for layering under fleece pants and a shell
- Item #ORTL0BU
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- lightweight (185gsm)
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
September 27, 2021