Select style & size:Select options
Let it breathe.
You're on day four of your bikepacking trip, and your freshly river-washed chamois didn't dry out last night. Not to worry, though, you've got your Ortlieb Mesh Pocket to let the air pass through it all day. This convenient bag can be secured to just about any pannier with the included mounting hardware, holding on snugly to the outside with room for a pair of shoes or a helmet in its lofty mesh bag, and folding up neatly when its not in use, while adding in a boost of reflective tape for visibility. The bag itself is made from a light mesh to let air in all day, and features a drawcord closure that cinches down to secure your gear for the ride ahead.
- Dry and freshen your gear in this light mesh bag
- Connects to your pannier with included hardware
- Folds down conveniently out of the way
- Opens up with room for a helmet, shoes, or wet clothes
- Light mesh lets fresh air in while you ride
- Reflective tape helps you stay visible when either opened or closed
- Item #OLB001Z