Select style & size:Select options
Larger and stronger.
Both the Classic and Pro Plus models feature Ortlieb's innovative QL2.1 system that lets you mount and release each pannier with a simple pull of a handle. Each pannier automatically locks onto the rack the moment you mount it; it's compatible with 16mm racks, but Ortlieb includes hook inserts to fit 8, 10, and 12mm racks as well. The QL2.1 system also features a semi-elliptical hook at the bottom that you can adjust and rotate to fit your rack so the pannier doesn't bounce as much as regular panniers. Ortlieb also added 3M Scotchlite reflectors to further enhance the visibility needed to ride in low light.
- Pannier updated with a larger capacity for longer bike tours
- Roll-top and treated Cordura shed water spray and block dust
- QL2.1 system eases mounting and releasing off of most racks
- Adjustable, rotating bottom hook reduces abrasion and scratching
- Adjustable shoulder strap with padding can fix to hook
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors on both side for extra visibility
- Item #OLB001N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Biggest baddest panniers in the buz! These things are bottomless. I must say that these are the best bags you can have for bike touring. 70L capacity, like holy wow! Do you know how many snacks you can fit in these?? Good luck counting 6/5
Plenty of space for long trips. Not too heavy for shorter trips. Quality built.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used these a few times on longer rides and even to farmers markets. They can fit just about everything except the kitchen sink, attach easily, and hold up really well so far.