Select style & size:Select options
More to it than high visibility.
The bright, neon front isn't the only thing that separates the Ortlieb Back-Roller High-Visibility Pannier from the Back-Roller Classic model. Ortlieb also made this neon version out Cordura with a PU coating to protect against water splashes, dusty trails, abrasion, and tearing. Apart from that, the Classic and High-Visibility are more or less the same, which is a really good thing. Its QL2.1 system lets you mount and release each pannier with a simple pull of a handle. The pannier automatically locks onto the rack the moment you mount it; it's compatible with 16mm racks, but Ortlieb includes hook inserts to fit 8, 10, and 12mm racks as well. The QL2.1 system also features a semi-elliptical hook at the bottom that you can adjust and rotate to fit your rack so the pannier doesn't bounce as much as regular panniers.
- Rugged pannier with higher visibility for low light bike touring
- Roll-top and treated Cordura shed water spray and block dust
- QL2.1 system eases mounting and releasing off of most racks
- Adjustable, rotating bottom hook reduces abrasion and scratching
- Adjustable shoulder strap with padding can fix to hook
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors on both side for extra visibility
- Item #OLB001K