Select a size:
Why We Like The Back-Roller Classic Panniers
Ortlieb made the rest of the Back-Roller Classic Pannier out of material that's complementary to the QL2.1 system. Ortlieb's rugged PD260, PS490, and IP64 fabrics shed water spray and rocky debris most commonly found on cross-country tours. The roll-top closure blocks all the dust when you're riding in the desert, and then prevents raindrops from seeping through when you're searching for shelter in forested, mountainous environments. Ortlieb also added 3M Scotchlite reflectors to further enhance the visibility needed to ride in low light.
- Classic panniers with not-so-classic features for bike touring
- Roll-top and treated fabrics shed water spray and block dust
- QL2.1 system eases mounting and releasing off of most racks
- Adjustable, rotating bottom hook reduces abrasion and scratching
- Adjustable shoulder strap with padding can fix to hook
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors on both side for extra visibility
- Item #OLB001H
- [front, back] PS 490 nylon [sides] PD 620 nylon
- [pair] 40L (2441cu in)
- 1 internal
- Number Included
- [rack diameter] 8, 10, 12, 16mm
- [height x width x depth] 16.5 x 9 - 12 x 12.6in
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 4lb 3oz (1896g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.