Select style & size:Select options
Built to travel.
- Tough duffel designed for travel, expedition, and boat trips
- Sturdy PD620 fabric with waterproof TIZIP zipper closure
- Padded shoulder straps and handles for versatile carrying
- IP67 waterproofing prevents water penetration in one meter for thirty nine minutes
- Item #OLB000V
- Q & A
Great size of holding my sailing gear
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I needed a slightly larger bag to hold the assortment of foul weather gear, jackets, suit, shoes, boots, hats, gloves, harness, etc that I own for going sailing. I wanted a waterproof bag that was still easy to access, ie not a roll top duffel. This Orlieb 60L duffel fits the bill. Not too big, not too small. For just a single day on the water, the 40L would be big enough, but for the gamut of all season gear I have collected this was right for me. I'm a small boat sailor so I need the bags to be 100% waterproof and easy to tie to the boat so that they stay with it in the event of a capsize. This bag has lots of attachment points for that as well.
The two interior zipper pouches are good for holding the few small things I also have.
On color, I bought yellow so that I could see everything in the bottom without a flashlight. I thought perhaps white might get too marked up/dirty too fast and blue is ok, but if lose it overboard harder to spot.