Why We Like The Orage Stoneham Pant
Built for all our progressing groms’ snowy tumbles, the Orage Stoneham Pant is crafted with durable Prime10 fabric and toasty Polyfill insulation. Smartly sealed seams and water-repellent coating keep moisture off little baselayers, keeping kids warm and dry for a long day on the hill. And season-to-season use is encouraged, thanks to two inches of growing length and an easily adjustable waistband.
- Kids' insulated ski pants built for learning the ropes Prime10 shell repels moisture
- allows airflow
- and resists abrasion Polyfill insulation maintains heat retention in cold
- wet conditions Adjustable waist and inseam growth keep up with kids season to season Elastic gaiters stretch around boots to keep snow away from socks
- Item #ORGV6A7
- [membrane/laminate] Prime10 (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, 80/10 DWR treatment
- 100g Polyfill (100% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
-  25.5in
- 2 zippered hand
- hook-and-loop adjustable
- Cuff Closure
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help