Why We Like The Orage Spire Jacket
Made for mountain adventures, the Orage Spite Jacket is a premium waterproof shell for our outdoor pursuits. The 3-layer waterproofing provides reliable weather protection while the 2-way zipper vents let us dump any heat and moisture vapor that accumulates as we ascend the skin track or switchbacks. It features a helmet-compatible hood for our ski helmet or climbing helmet and features a stretch powder skirt, goggle cleaner, and a mesh goggle pocket for skiing and snowboarding.
- Waterproof shell for mountainous pursuits
- Dermizax membrane provides durable waterproofing
- DWR coating causes water to bead up and run off the jacket
- Seam-sealed with waterproof zippers for complete waterproofing
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Internal mesh pocket with phone leash
- Zippered side vents to moderate our temperature
- Item #ORGV66J
- [membrane/laminate] Dermizax (3-layer), 80/20 eco DWR treatment, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [backing] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- [large] 32.5in
- fixed, 3-panel, adjustable
- [external] 1 zippered arm, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 mesh with phone leash
- 2-way zippers
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help