Why We Like The Orage Robson Jacket
The Orage Robson Jacket impresses with its fresh look and 90/10 duck down. With 750-fill power, the down is light with plenty of loft to keep us warm without the weight. The recycled nylon ripstop fabric has plenty of sheen for a showy look and an eco-friendly durable water repellent to keep snow and light rain from getting us wet or ruining the down. It's super warm with underarm vents to dump heat and moisture if we run too hot on the mountain or walking around town.
- Down jacket for city streets and mountain towns
- Down is lofty for lightweight warmth
- DWR treatment sheds snow and light rain off of jacket
- Gilltek flaps underarm to vent heat and moisture
- Zippered pockets to secure valuables
- Made with recycled materials and responsibly sourced down
- Item #ORGV69R
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop, DWR treatment
- 750-fill duck down
- Center Back Length
- [large] 32in
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Gilltek underarm flaps
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help