Why We Like The Orage Riya Jr Jacket
Keeping our kids warm and comfortable on the mountain is our number one priority. The Orage Riya Jr. Jacket is the go-to choice for young skiers looking to hang with the big girls. A waterproof, breathable construction ensures that dry base layers all day long, and the toasty synthetic insulation throughout ensures warmth on those frigid, wind-blasted chairlift rides. Adding even more protection from the snow, the integrated powder skirt blocks frozen precipitation from sneaking in, and the built-in hand gaiters act as a snug barrier against whipping winds when exposed.
- Girls' snow jacket with synthetic insulation and technical features
- Waterproof/breathable 10k/10k fabric ensures weather protection
- Fully seam-sealed design ensures comfort and dry base layers
- Powder skirt and hand gaiters block snow from coming in
- Helmet hood allows for a helmet to be worn with the hood
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff keeps snow out of our sleeves
- 2 zippered hands, 1 goggle, and 1 pass pocket ensure tons of storage space
- Item #ORGV6A4
- [Prime10 fabric] 100% polyester (mechanical 2-way stretch)
- 100% polyester (synthetic down insulation)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 goggle, 1 pass
- underarm zippered vents
- Powder Skirt
- casual, ski/snowbroad
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help