Why We Like The Orage Redford Jacket
As one of the warmest jackets from Orage, the Redford Jacket is our constant companion on mid-winter runs. The toasty synthetic insulation and breathable membrane keep our core toasty and dry. When bootpacks to backside powder get our temp up, we open the underarm vents to let that excess heat escape. The internal stretch cuffs and integrated powder skirt block out spray as we revel in soft turns, while the adjustable hem cinches in our fit.
- Toasty softshell for frigid days on the hill
- 2-layer construction provides waterproof performance
- Abrasion-resistant ripstop fabric delivers 4-way stretch
- 480g synthetic insulation locks in your body heat
- Powder skirt to keep out the snow on deep days
- Insulated pocket helps save your phone's battery
- Internal mesh pocket stows your extra lens
- Designed and tested in Canada
- Item #ORGV69Q
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 10 (2-layer), [face fabric] 93% nylon, 3% spandex
- 480g Warm Sd (synthetic)
- critical seams sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- [large] 35in
- fixed, helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 goggle, 1 insulated media
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help