Why We Like The Orage Leeds Insulated Bib
Whether we're skiing the backcountry or taking laps in the resort on our board, the Orage Leeds Insulated Bib keeps us warm and protected from the elements as we spend the day playing in the snow. These sustainably-built pants feature Prime10 Eco slick fabric and Warm SI insulation, made 100% of recycled polyester for unmatched warmth and durability. The 10K/10K membrane and strategically seam-sealed construction keep us dry, while the stretch snow gaiters keep the fresh powder on the ground.
- Sustainably-built bib pants for all-mountain shreds
- Built with Prime10 fabric for unmatched durability
- Warm SI insulation provides superior warmth
- Features a 10K/10K membrane for waterproofing and breathability
- Vents along the inseam dump heat quickly
- Stretch snow gaiters keep the fresh powder out of our boots
- Store mountain essentials safely in three zippered pockets
- Item #ORGV6B6
- Responsible Collection
- Prime10 Eco slick (100% recycled polyester), PFC-free DWR treatment
- Warm SI (100% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critically sealed
- two zippered hand, one zippered chest
- inseam vents
- belt loop
- suspenders with dual adjustment buckles
- stretch snow gaiters with elastic grip
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help