Why We Like The Orage Leeds Bib Pant
Built for unmatched durability and cold-weather performance, the Leeds Bib Pant keeps up while we rack up as many days as we can on the mountain. The lightly insulated and waterproof construction delivers a warm, dry, and breathable fit, while a sleek design provides modern mountain style and comfortable movement.
- Sturdy ski and snowboard bibs made for frequent riding
- Made with a fully breathable and waterproof construction
- Warm Si synthetic insulation adds lightweight warmth
- Seams sealed in critical areas to block out moisture
- Inner thigh vents can dump excess heat in milder weather
- Zippered hand and chest pockets secure small essentials
- Boot gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out of layers
- Lower leg reinforcements add durability in key areas
- Item #ORGV69K
- [membrane/laminate] Prime10 Eco Slick [face fabric] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- 40g Warm Si (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critically sealed
- [L] 26.5in
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- zippered inner thigh
- belt loops
- fixed, adjustable elastic suspenders
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help