Why We Like The Grace Insulated Jacket
We hit the mountain for powder laps with technical performance and modern styling in the Orage Grace Insulated Jacket. Its Dermizax 2-layer membrane seals out moisture while allowing vapor to escape so we don't feel cold or clammy after working up a sweat in some deep powder.
- Fight off bitter cold days in style with this ski and board jacket
- Dermizax 2-layer laminate blocks weather, wicks sweat, and moisture
- Dermizax rip-stop in key areas boosts longevity and durability
- PrimaLoft insulation traps heat without adding too much weight
- Stretch fabric and semi-fitted cut ensure freedom of movement
- Helmet-compatible hood blocks out snow squalls and driving winds
- 2-way zippered vents help you dump excess heat on the boot pack
- Powder skirt keeps you covered on the deepest days
- Item #ORGV68C
- [membrane/laminate] Dermizax (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish
- [core] 100g Primaloft Black, [sleeves] 80g Warm Si
- fully sealed
- performance (semi-fitted)
- Center Back Length
- detachable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 1 zippered media, [internal] 1 goggle
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- hand gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 2lbs 0.7oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 20, 2023
Good for the price
- I've used it several times
- 5.8' 7.4"
Fits exactly how you would expect it to. I get extra 15% OFF Coupon from here: promo1024.com
April 13, 2023
Midweight Jacket for skiing
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
I bought this jacket thinking it would be my warmest based on the description. It is a mid-weight lined jacket. I wear a 600 weight down vest under it and it is better. Wish the arms had more insulation. If you run hot, then this might be the one for you. It does have a looser fit than most jackets I've tried, so if you are looking for a jacket that fits an curve styled body then this is the one that works on a curvy shape. It's very forgiving in the areas that matter (hips/upper hips). I also liked the outer zippered front pocket that fits a larger cell phone. This means you don't have to unzip the main zipper to get to your phone on the lift. The location of the pass pocket is odd. It would be best to have a lower arm pocket that holds your pass for ease of electronic pass reader stations. The hood is removable which is best for those that wear a helmet (don't need a hood) and makes it versatile. Overall, it is worth the cost, but just wish it had a warmer insulation.
January 28, 2022
All good except one thing?maybe two
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I really liked so many of the features of this jacket, from the arm zip to the double zipper from top to bottom. The jacket was warm. Unfortunately, when I skied in it I realized there were to design elements that didn?t work for me, one small and one that made me send it back. First, the pockets are at an angle that makes it awkward to just slip your hands into. I could live with that. But here was the clincher. The neck was shallow. You know when you?re skiing and the elements are windy and cold and it?s kind of nice to tuck you chin and face behind a tall shield of the collar? The collar was too shallow, something you don?t quite pick up on in the picks or even when you try it on inside your warehouse. Shame. I had to send it back.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help