Why We Like The Orage Elias Down Parka
Responsibly and durably made, the Orage Elias Down Parka packs down small and provides light and lofty warmth all winter long. This jacket features responsibly sourced down in the torso and Primaloft Black recycled insulation in the shoulders to keep us exceptionally warm while protecting the welfare of waterfowls and the environment. That 800-fill down is extremely light, warm, and packable, and it's protected by a durable Taffeta shell made from recycled nylon. This adds up to an eco-conscious, high-performance down parka for skiing, snowboarding, and everyday wear.
- Durable and packable winter puffer
- Durable water repellent coating sheds light precipitation
- Nylon Taffeta provides abrasion-resistance for active endeavors
- 800-fill down provides supreme warmth for the weight
- Synthetic insulation in shoulders for more durability
- Helmet-compatible hood for skiers, snowboarders, and climbers
- Insulated media pocket protects our phone battery
- Recycled materials reduce weight and our carbon footprint
- Includes packable bag
- Item #ORGV6BI
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment
- [body, hood] 800-fill down (90% down, 10% feather), [shoulder] PrimaLoft recycled black series
- [external] 2 zippered hip, [internal] 1 insulated media
- casual, ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help