Why We Like The Orage Comi Pant
To keep our little shredder toasty from first chair to last, we have them kit up with the Orage Comi Pant. This insulated pair traps heat with synthetic fill that still lets their skin breathe, while the impermeable membrane stops fresh flakes and spray from soaking through. If our grom hits a growth spurt mid-season, we simply let out the hems, giving them 2 more inches of coverage.
- Toasty ski and snowboard pant for groms lapping the resort
- Lightweight material provides 2-way mechanical stretch
- Breathable membrane delivers waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Adjustable waist tabs give a customized fit
- Integrated gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Grow tech extends hem 2 inches to grow with them
- Item #ORGV68O
- [membrane/laminate] PRIME 10 (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- PFOS/PFOA-free Polyfill (100% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
-  25.5in, Grow construction (hem extends 2in)
- 2 zippered hand
- adjustable hook-and-loop side tabs, belt loops
- integrated, elastic grip
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help