Why We Like The Orage Alaskan Insulated Jacket
Not all of us can grow a beard worthy of the weather found in the Yukon: Luckily, we can zip up the Orage Alaskan Insulated Jacket to stay warm. This ski and snowboard jacket combines a waterproof and breathable 2-layer Dermizax laminate, lofty synthetic insulation, and all of the powder-fighting features we expect from a resort jacket. The result is a jacket that seals out wet snow, traps heat while we sit on the lift, and prevents blower snow from sneaking in through any means, so we can always head up for another lap.
- Skiing and snowboarding jacket designed for the worst weather
- Recycled fabric helps prevent rips and snags from normal wear
- Waterproof and breathable laminate keeps you covered
- Primaloft insulation traps heat without weighing you down
- Detachable helmet hood allows you to control your personal climate
- Fog Free placket takes your breath away from your face
- Stretch powder skirt and stretch lining offer freedom of movement
- Item #ORGV6AV
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Dermizax 2-layer, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- Primaloft Black (synthetic)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- 2-way front zipper
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help