Select style & size:Select options
Switch it up.
The OneUp Components Switch Carrier was developed to diminish the cost of replacement chainrings, enhance compatibility with new offsets, and to speed up and simplify the process of changing your chainring. Forged from light, strong 7075-T6 aluminum, the Switch Carrier lets you tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding in a pinch—replace your ring in less than a minute with just a 4mm hex key. It doesn't require you to remove a crank, spider, or carry multiple tools with you to make a simple gear change.
- Inexpensive quick-chain direct mounting system
- Tough yet light 7075-T6 aluminum holds up against abuse
- Unique ring to spider interface makes easy and quick replacement
- Single-tool removal and replacement simplifies your day
- Item #OUC0008
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I decided to give an oval ring a try, and while I was at it decided to try OneUp's Switch System. I've been impressed thus far, with both the ring and the system. I greases all the bolts when installing the ring, and haven't had any creaking, which was an initial fear. The ring/system looks really clean, and has work flawlessly with my Eagle X01 drivetrain.