Select style & size:Select options
We've been thoroughly impressed with OneUp Components' pedals, chainrings, tools, and dropper posts, so when we heard that they started making grips we had high expectations. Thankfully, the OneUp Grips do not disappoint, thanks to an ergonomic shape that's designed to reduce arm pump and hand numbness. This is achieved by replacing the hard outer clamp of dual sided lock-on grips with extra rubber that serves to cushion the heel of your palm, improving comfort on long rides and chunky descents. The diamond knurled texture with saw tooth finger ramps provides plenty of traction without needing to death-grip the bars, which ultimately means less arm pump and fatigue. Plus, they're available in six different colors so you can add a touch of flare to your steed.
- Low-profile grips designed to reduce arm pump and hand numbness
- Tacky compound and refined texture provide a boost of traction
- More traction means less death-gripping and less arm pump
- Extra rubber cushions your palm on long rides and rough descents
- Item #OUC0015
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Theyre very small. I wear a size large fox glove (like my gloves to run a little small), and my hands were done after using these. They seem like awesome grips for small hands, but if you've got bigger hands I would suggest Deity knuckledusters.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These are decent lock on grips. Easy install. The grips have raised ridges on them for, assuming, better hand 'grip-tion". The rubber isn't all the stiff/thick and with light abuse, may not hold up for the long term (vs. Oury lock ons), but will prolly do the job.