Select style & size:Select options
We're already big fans of the OneUp EDC Tool. The ability to carry all of your essential tools in the steerer tube of your fork means you can take advantage of the wonderful feeling of riding without a pack, yet still be prepared for just about any trailside mechanical. The only downside to the EDC Tool is that you have to cut threads into the steerer tube of your fork, which can be an intimidating process for a $1000 fork. Thankfully, OneUp's new EDC Stem lets you store the EDC Tool in your steerer tube without needing to thread your fork, and features a design that's competitive with other high-end stems on the market. Not only that, but there's an integrated preload system that allows you to adjust your headset preload without loosening your stem. Enduro racers and minimalist trail riders rejoice, for your ultimate trail tool has arrived.
Please note that the EDC Stem requires the separately sold Top Cap and Preload Kit for installation.
- An innovative stem designed specifically for the OneUp EDC tool
- Run the legendary EDC tool without needing to thread your fork
- Lets you adjust headset preload without loosening your stem
- 6061 aluminum construction is lightweight, stiff, and strong
- Available in 35mm and 50mm lengths to suit most trail bikes
- Works with 35mm diameter handlebars only
- Requires separately sold Top Cap and Preload kit for installation
- EDC tool is sold separately
- Item #OUC0012
- Q & A