Select style & size:Select options
Even though 35mm handlebars have become pervasive in the mountain bike world, they can often feel too harsh during a full day of riding rough trails. OneUp claims to have solved this problem with their unique flattened oval shape that offers just the right amount of vertical compliance, while at the same time increasing the steering responsiveness.
- A carbon fiber bar that lets you ride harder for longer
- Flattened oval shape offers forgiveness on rough descents
- Unique shape increases steering responsiveness
- Enjoy reduced arm pump and fatigue during all-day rides
- 8-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep for a neutral feel
- 800mm width gives you more confidence and control
- Colored decal kits available to match your rig (sold separately)
- Item #OUC0011
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was running a Renthal Fatbar carbon 35 and made the switch to this bar as I having some issues with my elbow. The steering feels the same but there is a softness to the bumps the Renthal didn't have. Looks great and installs like any other bar out there. Best part is my elbow seems to like the bar and the pain is gone.