Select style & size:Select options
Keeping warm without overheating while you run is important when you're out in cool weather conditions. In the On Footwear Running Pants, you can log miles while remaining mobile, cool, and comfortable. Constructed with technical fabrics, the pants wick moisture during demanding miles while also providing you with protection from the elements. Front panels block wind and have a DWR treatment to shed light moisture when you get caught in a light shower while UV protection has you covered when the sun comes back out. Their four-way stretch construction has a unique mesh knee design that allows you to run and move comfortably. These mesh knees also allow ventilation to help regulate your temperature to keep you from overheating.
- Technical pant that balance breathability with warmth for your runs
- Four-way stretch construction keeps you mobile through the miles
- Moisture-wicking fabric offers dry comfort in demanding workouts
- Material provides insulation for warmth during chilly morning runs
- UV protection and a DWR treatment allow you to run in the elements
- Unique mesh knee design allows breathability and enhances mobility
- Secondary ankle zippers expand cuffs for comfort and easy dressing
- Versatile pockets securely accommodate your smaller necessities
- Item #ONFB00N
- Q & A
My favorite running pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 119lbs
So comfortable. Better than tights. Super nice looking. I have one in every color now because best running pants ever.