Why We Like The Vapor 12XT Kayak
Stable like a steamship, wide like a whale, and streamlined like a sailboat, the Old Town Vapor 12XT Kayak is built to make short work of a day on the lake, river, or ocean, regardless of whether you're a first-timer or salty old vet. If you're island hopping, the Vapor is exceptionally easy to get in and out of, and it has a stern storage hatch to keep a day's worth of gear safe and dry. On days when you have a serious destination and spend a lot of time digging deep, you'll appreciate the heavily-padded Comfort Flex seat and adjustable Support Track foot brace system. Of course, no matter what you're doing, the molded cup holder is a serious bonus, as are the molded paddle rest and cockpit tray that let you put down your paddle, sip a beverage, and eat some snacks as you watch the sun set over the bay.
- Roomy and stable, this kayak handles all types of water with ease
- Adjustable, Comfort Flex seat with back padding ensures comfort
- Adjustable foot brace boosts stability and control
- Thigh brace makes for precise control and efficient movement
- Click-Seal stern hatch has plenty of room for your gear
- Molded paddle rest lets you go hands-free with peace of mind
- Molded cockpit tray and cupholder secure snacks and beverages
- Item #JOP004L
- Hull Material
- single-layer polyethylene
- Deck Height
- Maximum Load
- Cockpit Dimensions
- 47 x 19.5in
- Hatch Cover
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help