Select style & size:Select options
Low-profile flotation for flatwater paddlers.
The Old Town Riverstream Personal Flotation Device is designed for recreational paddlers seeking the proven safety of a USCG Type III vest with the low-profile design needed to maneuver their boat and paddle swiftly without restriction. The thin back profile won't cause uncomfortable bunching or irritation while you're sitting in your kayak or canoe. Plus, it's available in a number of colors to suit your personal style, so you can finally kiss goodbye the cheap orange vests you used in the past.
There's a large front-zip opening alongside adjustable shoulder and side straps for a customized fit. In fact, Old Town pegs it as a one-size-fits-most flotation vest, so it'll work with a large number of paddlers without fitment issues. Handy zippered pockets at the front carry your snacks and paddling essentials close to your chest, so you can easily grab them on the water. Additionally, it comes with a D-ring attachment and cord loop for safety and gear-hauling purposes.
- Functional flotation vest for recreational paddlers
- USCG Type III flotation device suited for flatwater
- Front-zip opening with adjustable shoulder, side straps
- Handy zippered pockets along front chest for quick access
- Low-profile backside promotes comfort while sitting down
- Designed as a one-size-fits-most flotation device
- D-ring and cord loop attachment for towing
- Item #JOP003Q