Why We Like The Langnes Jacket
Winter circuits and cross-country laps all fare better with the insulating, weather-resistant, ventilating Langnes Jacket in our gear closet. The stretch panels let us use our poles and our full range of motion, and the ventilating back yoke ensures cool comfort during the most intense training sessions.
- Winter training jacket for cross-country ski pursuits
- Wind-blocking, water-resistant shell for winter weather comfort
- Stretch panels and slim fit enhance range of motion
- Ventilated yoke keeps athletes cool while on the move
- Reflective details add a safety element for training after dark
- Zippered pockets stash gloves and other essentials
- Item #ODL003S
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [elbow, underarm] polyester, elastane, [lining] 100% polyester
- not sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- rear yoke
- nordic skiing, training
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help