Up To 60% Off
AG-1 Aaron Gwin Lock-On Grips
ODI has a long and established racing heritage. The first generation Lock-On System was born out of the necessity to quickly and safely fasten grips for downhill racing. When a pro gets a signature grip on ODI, it isn't one that is produced where the rider signs off on later, it is built with total input and feedback from the athlete. 5-time UCI World Cup Downhill Champion Aaron Gwin developed the AG-1 grip and its mission was creating the most technically advanced DH grips.
It started from the ground up with an entirely new single-clamp locking system offering 10mm of extra grip space and allowing for a more ergonomic feel on either end of the grip. Multiple layers of gripping surface utilize a unique rib pattern that provides positive traction without making the grip feel overly large. Ensuring that the grip would stand up to the abuse of world class DH courses, alloy reinforced ends combines the strength of aluminum with the forgiveness of plastic. This ultra slim grip offers optimal feedback and sure grip.
- Downhill champion-inspired locking grips for mountain biking
- Single-clamp offers added grip space and a more natural feel
- Multi-layered surface increases traction without adding bulk
- Alloy bar-ends offer strength and compliance
- ODI builds on a prestigious racing heritage
- Item #ODI000Y
- aluminum, plastic, rubber
- Lock On
- Claimed Weight
- 3.5oz (99g)