Why We Like The Ocun Striker QC Climbing Shoe
From endurance sessions to multi-pitches, the Ocun Striker QC Climbing Shoe keeps our feet from screaming. The flat profile and tension-free heel rand minimize pressure points, while the medium-stiff midsole enhances support to postpone fatigue. Although it's built for comfort, this shoe's slight asymmetrical curvature gives us the precision we need for techy face sequences.
- Versatile climbing shoe for boulder problems and bolted routes
- Flat profile and relaxed heel rand deliver long-wear comfort
- Slight asymmetrical curvature provides increased precision
- Thick wrap of sticky CAT rubber for support and grip
- Synthetic upper will stretch about a half size
- Two hook-and-loop straps for easy on-off
- Item #OCN0056
- Upper Material
- microfiber synthetic leather
- [footbed] canvas
- dual hook-and-loop straps
- medium, 2D Fit Middle
- CAT Rubber 1.1 (4.5mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- Claimed Weight
- [single, UK7] 7.8oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help