Why We Like The Ocun Ozone Plus Climbing Shoe
Trusting our feet got a whole lot easier once we strapped into the Ocun Ozone Plus Climbing Shoe. The patented 3-Force System boosts torsional rigidity and our confidence on micro chips and credit-card edges, while the sticky Vibram XS Grip rubber bites hard on any rock type or gym hold. Constructed with a wider toe box, this pair doesn't crush our broader feet, letting us focus on our beta, not the pain, and the refined heel design gives a snug, hook-ready fit. From steep jug hauls to pocketed faces, the split sole, sharp curvature, and aggressive downturn help us hit our mark and hold tension.
- Competitive climbing shoe for the both the steep and the techy
- Aggressive profile for power and precision
- Vibram XS Grip rubber for optimal friction
- Microfiber upper will stretch about a half size
- Leather insole helps manage moisture
- Wider toe box to give broader feet a better fit
- Item #OCN002L
- Upper Material
- natural leather
- 3D Fit Midle
- Vibram XS Grip (4mm)
- bouldering, sport climbing, climbing training
- Claimed Weight
- [UK7] 8.47oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- Asymetrix Plus
- Asymmetrical Curvature
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help