Why We Like The Fury Climbing Shoe
The Fury Climbing Shoe delivers the aggressive performance we desire when training on the Moon Board at the gym or reaching new high points on our bouldering project. With an extremely adhesive heel and toe construction, we're able to stick big and technical moves with confidence, pushing ourselves to a whole new level.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for maximum power on burly bouldering problems
- Major downturned profile provides premium traction on overhung moves
- CAT rubber sole is durable while being super sticky on the toes and heel
- Soft 2D Fit Soft midsole delivers sensitivity to the toes for precision
- Synthetic microfiber upper will stretch minimally
- Item #OCN002D
- Upper Material
- Soft 2D Fit Soft
- CAT rubber 1.5 (4mm)
- Claimed Weight
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- high asymmetry
- aggressive downturn
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 8, 2022
These are seriously the best ever shoe for toe-hooking and fit very true to size. They fit the same as five tens for me, and if you liked the old teams or dragons, you'll love these!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help