Why We Like The Ocun Jett QC Climbing Shoe
For one shoe that can handle it all, we look to the Ocun Jett QC Climbing Shoe. The moderate asymmetrical curve gives us increased precision for technical sequences, while the flat profile lets us wear them pain-free all day. Equipped with a stiff midsole that boosts torsional rigidity, as well as a wider toe box and roomier instep that let our toes lay flat, this shoe gives us more efficient, less painful jams and multi-pitch comfort and support. From plastic to rock, the thick wrap of Ocun's stickiest rubber gives us reliable grip that helps us trust our feet.
- Versatile climbing shoe for gym, outside, trad, and sport
- Flat profile with moderate curvature for long-wear comfort
- CAT 1.5 rubber is ultra-sticky for confident footwork
- Synthetic upper will stretch about a half size
- Hook-and-loop straps allow a quick-and-easy on-off
- Seamless heel reduces bulk for a flush fit
- Ventilated tongue and leather insole manage moisture
- Stiff midsole provides increased support on micro feet
- Item #OCN0024
- Upper Material
- natural leather insole
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- stiff, 2D Fit Hard
- CAT 1.5 (4mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- Claimed Weight
- [single, US8] 6.6oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help