- Gloves protect the back of your hand while crack climbing
- High-adhesive rubber maximizes friction as well as protection
- Soft suede lining adds some stretch for dexterity
- Hook-and-loop closure for a quick-and-secure fit
- Item #OCN000R
- microfiber stretch suede, rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trad climbing
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 3, 2023
Ocun crack gloves
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
These are my first Ocun crack gloves. I had a different, thinner, brand before. First off, make sure to measure your hand for fit. I had worn XS in the other brand but wear M in the Ocun. These gloves have a very strong velcro attachment and a system to tuck the strap in which should keep it from unhooking. This is great but may require you to get your partner to help do the tucking. The rubber on the gloves is sticky and the hand is well protected. They should be good for training in the gym and for gnarly cracks outdoors.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help