Why We Like The Ocean Kayak Malibu PDL Kayak
Bikes aren't the only things that we like to pedal. Ocean Kayak's Malibu PDL is a sit-on-top that lets us put down our paddle to pedal our way through the water—with or without our fishing rod in hand. The versatile 12-foot length lets us enjoy flatwater lakes and rivers while the wide width provides initial stability for anglers, hunters, photographers, and uneasy paddlers who fear the "tippy" feeling of river running or touring kayaks. But it's the pedal drive that really stands out here, letting us work our legs instead of our core and arms and keeping our hands free for fishing and photography.
- Versatile sit-on-top kayak with pedal drive propulsion
- Fully adjustable Element Beach seat for on the water comfort
- Three flush-mount rod holders for versatile fishing options
- Two 18-inch accessory tracks for rigging and custom accessories
- Bow and stern storage for coolers and gear
- Center and bow hatches for drier storage options
- Usable weight capacity of 345lbs (paddler and gear)
- Includes pedal drive and rudder console
- Item #OKY000C
- Hull Material
- Maximum Load
- Drive System
- Claimed Weight
- fishing, paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help