Why We Like The Sawtooth X Mid Waterproof Boot
Oboz kicked the Sawtooth Boot up a notch by transforming it into the Sawtooth X Mid Waterproof Boot. In this newer version, we find a comfortable adaptive foam midsole that's bolstered with a nylon shank to steady us on uneven terrain and a True Tread sole that has us convinced we're walking with magnets on metal. It also features the tried-and-true B-Dry membrane so we don't have to worry about grey clouds dampening the day.
- Updated Sawtooth boot for greater grip and comfort
- Cordura-leather upper has is highly durable and supportive
- B-Dry membrane boasts a breathable and waterproof design
- O FIT footbed gives you a soft platform for smooth stepping
- Adaptive foam midsole with nylon shank steadies your steps
- True Tread sole easily grabs on to the varied ground below
- Mid-height shaft provides more support and protection
- Item #OBZG04Q
- Upper Material
- Cordura mesh, oiled nubuck
- B-Dry membrane
- O FIT
- adaptive foam, nylon shank
- True Tread
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 1lb
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 17, 2022
Five Stars! Best hiking boot out there!
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
I was very impressed at the fit and look of this boot, its comfortable, well made, not too heavy and looks great on. I am a 7.5 in running shoes and the 8 medium in the Oboz fits perfectly. Compared to other brands and price points, this is a great value for the design and craftsmanship. Also, Backcountry has super fast shipping!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help