Why We Like The Sawtooth X Low B-Dry
Oboz provides an attention to detail that lets shoes like the Sawtooth X Low B-Dry supply a level performance level that outpaces the typical hiking shoe. This member of the Sawtooth family boasts the same lugged rubber outsole we’ve come to know and love for its sticky-grippy feel on slick rocks and roots. The B-DRY waterproof membrane lets moisture from your feet escape while keeping moisture from creek crossing and rainstorms away from your dry socks.
- Hiking shoe for post-work trail jaunts and all-day epics
- O FIT footbed supports the arch and contours to your foot’s shape
- EVA foam midsole provides consistent rebound on every step
- Wide fit provides a generous last and increased shoe volume
- Hybrid leather and textile upper balances durability and breathability
- Nylon shank provides added support in key areas for protection
- Item #OBZG04G
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, textile
- B-DRY membrane
- O FIT
- dual density EVA foam
- lugged rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 6, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 8 W
Love the low profile on this shoe! They are waterproof, great traction, and if you have a wide foot like me, the wides in this shoe are so great! Still lightweight and supportive with a wider forefoot and toebox! I'm sold!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help