Why We Like The Oboz Ousel Mid B-DRY Hiking Boot
With a women-specific look and fit, the new Ousel Mid B-DRY Hiking Boot keeps us comfortable on the trail and in town. This isn't a slimmed-down men's boot. It's a light-duty leather boot that's fine-tuned to fit women's feet, and it's strengthened with a TPU chassis and ESS forefoot plate to provide us with some trail-worthy support. At the same time, it's comfortable enough to wear casually, too, with its soft EVA midsoles and Oboz's signature O FIT insoles, which give us more cushioning and support than most insoles. For us, it's a casual hiking boot and the ultimate dog-walking boot with the trail-to-town versatility we like.
- New women's hiking boot with trail-to-town versatility
- Leather sourced from ranches that meet animal welfare standards
- Improved B-DRY membrane makes boots waterproof and breathable
- O FIT insoles support our arches and cushion our heels
- EVA foam midsoles for light and cushy feel
- Thermoplastic chassis and foot plate add foot support
- Best for light hiking, walking, and outdoor lifestyle wear
- Female-specific fit and style
- Item #OBZG05D
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- B.DRY membrane
- O-Fit insoles
- EVA, TPU chassis, ESS plate
- Shaft Height
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help