Why We Like The Firebrand II Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe
Monsoon weather and muddy trails can't stop us from backpacking, so we keep the Firebrand II Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe in our wardrobe. This shoe's blister-preventing profile is essential for short hikes and multi-day trips. The narrow heel prevents slippage while we step, and the cushioning design keeps our soles comfy too. Lugs on the outsole and sidewall offer advanced grip that maintains stability and sheds mud, ensuring rainy weather doesn't get us down.
- Low-volume hiking shoe with high-tech features for hikes and treks
- Blister-preventative profile with a wide toe-box and narrow heel
- Feet stay dry thanks to waterproof nubuck and Oboz's B-Dry membrane
- Synthetic air-mesh wicks moisture and offers enhanced breathability
- Perfect-fit insoles deliver unbeatable footbed performance
- Proprietary EVA midsole, nylon shank offer stability and support
- Flexible outsole with grooves that detail the Sawtooth Mountains
- Item #OBZG02K
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, synthetic, DWR coating
- B-Dry membrane
- O FIT (EVA)
- Sawtooth EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 13.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 20, 2022
Solid Hiking Boot!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
I love the fit, look, and stability of this hiking boot! The shoe feels burley enough to take on any trail and it's kept my feet dry in many rainstorms! I've used it as my day hiker and backpacking boot and it doesn't disappoint. I'd highly recommend this boot.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help