Why We Like The Bridger Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot
Not every hike is full of sunny skies and perfect weather, and while the Oboz Bridger Mid B-Dry Wide Hiking Boot may have the classic looks of an old school hiking boot, it's got the modern technical performance we need to trek through ever-changing terrain and conditions.
Waterproof nubuck leather and a protective B-Dry membrane keep water from getting in when the trail becomes a river, and also help maintain a breathable climate within the shoe to ensure that your feet won't get too sweaty either. The cushioned O Fit insole adds lots of underfoot comfort for those seemingly never-ending trails, and the lugged outsole not only gives you lots of traction and grip on the trail, but also sheds mud and provides solid protection from trail hazards.
- Supportive hiking shoe for changing trails and weather
- B-Dry membrane offers waterproof protection on rainy days
- Midsole keeps feet supported and stable with every step
- Lugged outsole offers reliable grip and underfoot protection
- Protective toe cap guards against unexpected toe stubs
- Wide shoe accommodates wider feet or those seeking added room
- Item #OBZ002A
- Upper Material
- [body] waterproof nubuck leather, DWR finish [toe cap & heel counter] rubber
- B-Dry membrane
- O Fit insole
- nylon shank, dual-density EVA, TPU chassis
- Granite Peak
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 1lb 3oz
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 6, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 6"
- 205 lbs