Bridger Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot
Not every hike is full of sunny skies and perfect weather, and while the Oboz Bridger Mid B-Dry Wide Hiking Boot may have the classic looks of an old school hiking boot, it's got the modern technical performance you need to trek through ever-changing terrain and conditions. Waterproof nubuck leather and a protective B-Dry membrane keep water from getting in when the trail becomes a river, and also help maintain a breathable climate within the shoe to ensure that your feet won't get too sweaty either. A wider toe box accommodates larger feet or thick hiking socks, while a thinner heel with a rubber heel counter helps prevents slipping and blistering as you hike.
When you're taking on rugged trails and constantly variable terrain, the Granite Peak midsole has your back, thanks to its supportive nylon shank, balanced EVA cushioning, and stabilizing TPU chassis. A cushioned O Fit insole adds lots of underfoot comfort for those seemingly never-ending days, and the lugged outsole not only gives you lots of traction and grip on the trail, but also sheds mud and provides solid protection from trail hazards. A rubber toe cap tacks on added protection and durability, giving you a solid hiking shoe that keeps going through every adventure.
- Supportive hiking shoe for changing trails and weather
- B-Dry membrane offers waterproof protection on rainy days
- Midsole keeps feet supported and stable with every step
- Lugged outsole offers reliable grip and underfoot protection
- Protective toe cap guards against unexpected toe stubs
- Wide shoe accommodates wider feet or those seeking added room
- Item #OBZ002A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 205lbs