New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Bridger 8in Insulated B-Dry Boot - Men's
Despite the fact that it's your mammalian instinct to hibernate for the winter, cabin fever has taken over and you're about ready to lose your marbles. Thankfully, you've got the trusty Oboz Men's Bridger 8in Insulated BDry Boot by your side to help satiate your need for outdoor exploration and kick that stir-crazy-feeling to the curb.
Designed specifically for winter hiking, this boot features a waterproof nubuck upper that's backed by Oboz's waterproof, breathable BDry membrane. Additionally, to bolster your cold-weather protection, the Bridger is equipped with 200-grams of Thinsulate synthetic insulation which assures low-profile warmth when you need it most. The molded toe cap and heel kick assure extra protection, while the dual-density EVA midsole, TPU chassis, and nylon shank provide stability, shock attenuation, and trek-long support. Not to mention, the tenacious Granite Peak sole features temperature-sensitive rubber for serious traction in otherwise slick situations.
- A warm hiking boot for winter treks
- Nubuck upper is durable, yet flexible when you need it
- BDry membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Thinsulate insulation offers warmth even when wet
- Molded toe cap and heel kick assure protection
- Supportive midsole provides support and comfort
- Tenacious rubber outsole is temperature sensitive for traction
- Item #OBZ000T