Stay outside through winter's worst.
This winter, stop using your favorite summer hiking boots as your snow boots. Instead, swap them for something that doesn't compromise on traction and support in favor of slipper-like plushness. Your summer boots will get a much-needed break, and your toes will stay warmer in a boot made to take on snow and ice. The designers at Bozeman-based Oboz know their way around a harsh winter, and they created the Women's Bridger 7in Insulated BDry Boot to be a rugged companion when you need to get around in the snow.
The Bridger's waterproof leather uppers promise to seal out moisture as you stomp around building snow forts with your little ones or dig your car out after a storm, while a Thinsulate lining protects your feet from frigid temperatures. Trudge through snowy trails and trust that the EVA midsole, complete with supportive nylon shank and rigid TPU chassis, will support you as loyally as your favorite backpacking boots. The lugged outsole grips muddy, mushy ground, while inside the shoe, a thermal footbed provides support and extra warmth when the temperatures really drop.
- Rugged winter boot with the support of a hiking boot
- Waterproof leather uppers block snow and rain
- Thinsulate lining insulates against cold temps
- Thermal footbed provides arch support and warmth
- Lugged rubber outsole maintains traction through snow
- Item #OBZ000W
- Q & A
O Fit Thermal Insole
1. Mylare base layer - Reduces heat loss
2. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
3. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
4. Felt wool top layer - Helps keep feet warm & comfortable
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Granite Peak Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak, Winterized Rubber Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If youÃ¢ÂÂre tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.