Fit for winter.
When the days grow dark and the snow falls in thick layers on the ground, living off the land can be a challenge. Take the Oboz Men's Bridger 10in Insulated BDry Boot out on your next hunt and sneak up on that deer with dry feet and warm toes. A ten inch shaft height keeps snow out of your boots when you find yourself crossing snow drifts after your prey, and 400g of Thinsulate means you won't even notice the bitter bite of winter. The B-Dry waterproof system will keep your feet dry and cozy if you're forced to sneak through muddy ditches, and cold-traction optimized rubber on the outsole ensures you won't be sliding about in that icy muck, nor will that icy muck stick to your soles and weigh you down. A specially designed footbed lets you stay out long hours—EVA is incorporated for comfort, a felt wool top layer traps your natural warmth, and a reflective layer of mylare on the bottom reduces heat loss while you're waiting patiently for the perfect shot. Successfully hitting your target, though? The Bridger leaves that up to you.
- Leather uppers are durable and provide winter protection
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in deep snow and icy mud
- Winterized rubber provides firm grip and snow shedding lugs
- Insulation's fine microfibers trap air between you and the cold
- Footbed designed for a comfortable and well insulated foot
- D-ring on laces lets you attach a gaiter for rugged bushwhacking
- Molded heal kick for hands-free removal after a tough day
- Item #OBZ001E