Fit for winter.
When the days grow dark and the snow falls in thick layers on the ground, living off the land can be a challenge. Take the Oboz Men's Bridger 10in Insulated BDry Boot out on your next hunt and sneak up on that deer with dry feet and warm toes. A ten inch shaft height keeps snow out of your boots when you find yourself crossing snow drifts after your prey, and 400g of Thinsulate means you won't even notice the bitter bite of winter. The B-Dry waterproof system will keep your feet dry and cozy if you're forced to sneak through muddy ditches, and cold-traction optimized rubber on the outsole ensures you won't be sliding about in that icy muck, nor will that icy muck stick to your soles and weigh you down. A specially designed footbed lets you stay out long hours—EVA is incorporated for comfort, a felt wool top layer traps your natural warmth, and a reflective layer of mylare on the bottom reduces heat loss while you're waiting patiently for the perfect shot. Successfully hitting your target, though? The Bridger leaves that up to you.
- Leather uppers are durable and provide winter protection
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in deep snow and icy mud
- Winterized rubber provides firm grip and snow shedding lugs
- Insulation's fine microfibers trap air between you and the cold
- Footbed designed for a comfortable and well insulated foot
- D-ring on laces lets you attach a gaiter for rugged bushwhacking
- Molded heal kick for hands-free removal after a tough day
- Item #OBZ001E
- Q & A
Granite Peak Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If youÃ¢ÂÂre tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
O Fit Thermal Insole
1. Mylare base layer - Reduces heat loss
2. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
3. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
4. Felt wool top layer - Helps keep feet warm & comfortable
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Oboz Bridger 10" Insulated
Excellent in all aspects
- Size Bought: 9.5D
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
I live in the U.P. of Michigan. Winters here are brutal. I hike all winter and these boots are probably the best of any boot I have owned. I am talking boots made by Lowa, Hanwag, Vasque, etc. They are warm, actually give you a real insole instead of a piece of paper as most boot mfgs. do. Good height, excellent support, toe box width is good for using heavy socks if needed. But even with 18 inches of snow and 5 degrees out, I am still just wearing mid weight merino wool socks and feet are warm but don't sweat. Traction is good, and they are great with snowshoes if needed. I have had them for a few months now and wanted to wait to see how they held up before writing this review. No issues what so ever, and if they pass up here then I am sure they will work anywhere. I don't have a single negative on them at all. They do run a half size small. And they are made in Vietnam and they are as well made as any China boot or U.S. boot for that matter.