Fit for winter.
When the winters strikes and the trails alternate between ice and muck, take the Oboz Men's Bridger 10in Insulated BDry Boot out on your next trek. A ten inch shaft height keeps snow out of your boots when you find yourself crossing snow drifts, and 400g of Thinsulate means you won't even notice the bitter bite of winter. The B-Dry waterproof system will keep your feet dry and cozy if you're forced to walk through muddy ditches, and cold-traction optimized rubber on the outsole ensures you won't be sliding about in that icy muck, nor will that icy muck stick to your soles and weigh you down. A specially designed footbed lets you stay out long hours—EVA is incorporated for comfort, a felt wool top layer traps your natural warmth, and a reflective layer of mylare on the bottom reduces heat loss while you're braving the elements.
- Leather uppers are durable and provide winter protection
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in deep snow and icy mud
- Winterized rubber provides firm grip and snow shedding lugs
- Insulation's fine microfibers trap air between you and the cold
- Footbed designed for a comfortable and well insulated foot
- D-ring on laces lets you attach a gaiter for rugged bushwhacking
- Molded heal kick for hands-free removal after a tough day
- Item #OBZ001E
- Q & A
Boots for days!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
I got these as a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas.
After taking these out on their first hike on the Wasatch Front, he was BLOWN away by the quality of these boots! These were able to go through knee deep snow, inches of freezing water, rivers, mud, and kept his feet at a consistent, comfortable temperature while keeping a solid grip on all surfaces. He was running down snow banks!
Out of the box, he says these shoes have a very snug fit, and are perfect for people with narrower feet. Very comfortable while breaking in, and hopes they’ll get even better after a few more hikes. They are a bit bulky, but that’s to be expected with 400g of insulation. The toe box has a nice amount of extra room. I’d recommend going half a size up than normal.
These are now his favorite boots by far! Christmas win.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
These things are so nice! I love wearing these here in Utah where the snow really falls! They are very warm and keep my feet dry. They are a little stiff still so be prepared to break them in
what a nice pair!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
I have tried so many boots for inclement weather walking and hiking, and none have made the cut until these. These are such a great fit right away and not bulky or heavy. I wear a 40-41 in shoes and the 8.5 is the right fit. I am so pleased that I can go out in all sorts of weather and be warm, dry, and comfortable. I would say true to size or if in doubt go up.
Granite Peak Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If youÃ¢ÂÂre tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
O Fit Thermal Insole
1. Mylare base layer - Reduces heat loss
2. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
3. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
4. Felt wool top layer - Helps keep feet warm & comfortable
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Oboz Bridger 10" Insulated
Excellent in all aspects
- Size Bought: 9.5D
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
I live in the U.P. of Michigan. Winters here are brutal. I hike all winter and these boots are probably the best of any boot I have owned. I am talking boots made by Lowa, Hanwag, Vasque, etc. They are warm, actually give you a real insole instead of a piece of paper as most boot mfgs. do. Good height, excellent support, toe box width is good for using heavy socks if needed. But even with 18 inches of snow and 5 degrees out, I am still just wearing mid weight merino wool socks and feet are warm but don't sweat. Traction is good, and they are great with snowshoes if needed. I have had them for a few months now and wanted to wait to see how they held up before writing this review. No issues what so ever, and if they pass up here then I am sure they will work anywhere. I don't have a single negative on them at all. They do run a half size small. And they are made in Vietnam and they are as well made as any China boot or U.S. boot for that matter.