Why We Like The Arete Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe
Brave dicey weather on adventurous day hikes with the Arete Low B-Dry shoe. This sneaker style hiking shoe boasts a waterproof and breathable B-Dry laminate designed to keep your feet dry and ready to push on to the summit.
- Adventure-ready hiking shoe with lightweight coverage
- Synthetic upper with TPU blends breathability and durability
- A3 chassis provides protection from rocks and flexibility
- B-Dry laminate seals out moisture and releases excess heat
- 0 Fit insole provides cushion and support for longer adventures
- EVA midsole is lightweight, supportive and cushioned
- Tempest Outsole grips everything from dust to mud with ease
- Item #OBZG027
- Upper Material
- synthetic, TPU overlay
- Oboz B-DRY
- single-density EVA, EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring, A3 chassis
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 19, 2023
THe shoe for the next few years...
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
Tried these out a few months before doing the John Muir trail. Worked well doing 10 14'ers in Colorado, ate class 4 terrain like nothing. Very cool and light, great traction. On John Muir trail I didn't wear dirty girls and got almost no sand/pebbles in shoes. Water proofing worked well and on hot days feet were cool. Raining now in Seattle, shoes work great in any terrain I throw at it. Best shoes I've had for at least ten years. Bought (6) more shoes for the next few seasons.
June 9, 2023
Not sure?? Maybe just the pair I got?
It appeared to be a nice shoe, but the pair I received had an uncomfortable piece of material where the tongue was sewn to the shoe that dug into the top of my foot. In 5 minutes I had a red mark on the top of my foot from it.
January 21, 2022
Light & Breathable
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
Super happy with how this shoe performs on shorter hikes, especially with a light pack on moderate trails. The waterproofing has worked wonderfully so far, which is impressive considering how breathable the upper feels (at least here in the rockies) with sweaty feet in them. Feels like my trail runners!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help