Kick it into high gear.
Your teen may be young, but he's already flying down the slopes at supersonic speeds. Make sure he has a jacket that matches his skill level with the Obermeyer Mach 9 Jacket. HydroBlock Pro fabric keeps him dry when the snow is threatening to melt, while low-profile synthetic insulation helps him stay toasty on frigid mornings and windy lift rides. For when the wind is really blowing, a full-length interior windguard with a fleece chin protector ensures he doesn't lose that precious body heat. Ski Contour articulation in the arms of the jacket ensures he can ski or ride without feeling restricted. When he's really pushing it, Control Zone Ventilation and 3D mesh lining inserts dump heat and allow his body to breathe so he doesn't get overheated. There's also a Snap-Away powder skirt that can be deployed when he's trying his hand at skiing deep powder, and a plethora of pockets for storing all his on-hill necessities, such as ski passes, electronic devices, and tasty treats.
- Ski and snowboard jacket to conquer the winter season
- HydroBlock Pro membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Control Zone Ventilation dumps heat on challenging runs
- 3D mesh lining inserts contribute to overall breathability
- Insulation is dispersed through the jacket for thermal efficiency
- Full-length interior windguard protects from chilly gusts
- Powder skirt is removable for snow condition versatility
- Thumbholes in inner stretch gaiters offer additional warmth
- Item #OBM00BA