Put the odds in your favor.
Staying warm and dry is the foundation of a good day at the ski resort, so stay comfortable from your first run til the last with the Obermeyer Men's Foundation Jacket. Its HydroBlock Pro fabric offers reliable protection from heavy snow and howling winds, and it's built with some stretch, so you don't feel restricted when you're arcing turns down your favorite groomer. Hydrophobic insulation keeps you toasty on frigid mornings, while the removable hood and zippered underarm vents let you cool off when it warms up in the afternoon. Make the most of your days on the mountain with the Foundation.
- Built to keep you warm and dry at the resort
- HydroBlock Pro fabric blocks snow and wind, and stretches
- Hydrophobic insulation offers low-weight warmth
- Zippered underarm vents can be opened to cool you off
- Snap-Away powder skirt keeps snow out
- Removable hood can be left in the car when it's sunny out
- Detachable lens cloth in pocket for cleaning goggles
- Item #OBM009I