Built for winter.
As tempting as a basket of fries and warm hot cocoa can be on a powder day, there's no real need to duck indoors thanks to the Obermeyer Boys' Axel Jacket. Made with a weather-resistant shell and body-mapped insulation, this ski jacket is well-equipped to handle just about any weather you encounter at the resort. Control Zone Ventilation keeps a steady supply of cool air circulating through when you're banging out back-to-back hot laps, and the snap-away powder skirt gets out of your way when it's time to rail some frontside turns on a bluebird day. The inner cuffs are equipped with a stretchy inner cuff with thumbholes to deliver a gap-less fit between the sleeve and glove. And to sweeten the deal a bit more, Obermeyer threw in a scratch-free goggle cloth to keep your lenses free and clear of water spots and smudges.
- A weatherproof jacket for cold days at the resort
- Waterproof exterior fends off moisture
- Synthetic insulation maintains warmth
- Bevy of pocket choices keep necessities close
- Removable hood provides customizable coverae
- Item #OBM008F